Special 5-Mushroom Super Blend
1. Lion's Mane. Lion’s mane mushroom is one of nature’s most powerful brain foods because it helps stimulate nerve growth factor (NGF) production (1). NGF is a neuropeptide that helps with maintaining neurons and nerve regeneration. They are the cells responsible for helping your brain process and transmit information. So, whether you need to study for an exam, write a paper, or focus better at work, the neurotrophic benefits of lion’s mane mushroom may give you the boost you are after.
(1) Brain Research Institute, University of Zurich, Switzerland; University of Pavia, Italy.
2. Reishi. Called the ultimate anti-stress mushroom, it is a nerve tonic to ease the stress alarm signal reaching the brain and releasing cortisol. It helps your body adapt to stress and contains a phytochemical called adenosine that relaxes skeletal muscles, calms the central nervous system and operates against the stimulating action of caffeine. This makes reishi an excellent choice for calming the mind.
3. Chaga. Recognized for its energy, mood, anti-inflammatory and immunity boosting benefits, our extracts come from the fruiting bodies of mushrooms grown on birch trees. Chaga has been used for centuries as a nutrient-dense superfood to improve overall health.
4. Maitake. “Maitake” means dancing mushroom in Japanese. This mushroom is said to have gotten its name after people danced with happiness upon finding it in the wild, because of its incredible healing properties. It has been studied for its many benefits, including its immune function supporting properties and lowering glucose levels in the body.
5. Shiitake. A natural plant source with a long history of being used for their stress relieving and immunity boosting from anti-inflammatory properties.
Our specialty formula combination is science-backed and meticulously chosen for best stress relieving results, allowing for greater focus.*
We strive for higher effectiveness with the sourcing of premium clean ingredients. We only source real fruiting bodies of mushrooms without the ineffective and grain/starch fillers used to grow fungi.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule, taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store at room temperature in a dry, dark place.
Boost your focus with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
More energy and less anxiety
"Great 5 mushroom combo. Initial impact is more energy, but over a few week of regular doses, I noticed I am able to take on stress a bit better, less anxious."
"Wonderful to take during the day to help with any anxiousness and/or stress. Highly recommend."
More energy, less stress
"More energy, less stress. Didn’t even realize how well I was doing until I ran out and then I had to order another bottle ASAP!"